Agro waste fired boiler is one type of biomass fired boiler. Agro-waste is any kind of agricultural waste from Agricultural orrelated industries.These wastes are cheap and easily available. We can save our running cost by using these fuels like Bagasse, rice husk, coffee husk, Macadamia nuts, palm shell, Groundnut shell, coconut shell, cotton waste, Briquettes for small capacities from 100 kg/hr to 5000 kg/hr, we have an package type Boiler design with internal furnace design for higher capacities above 6 TPH to 25 TPH Composite type boilers with external type furnace. We can fire wood logs, wood chips, saw dust both type of designs for higher pressure requirement like power generation Bi-drum boilers can be used.
• Manual/automatic fuel feeing can be done as per requirement.
• Multiple doors are available as per capacity of boiler.
•Multiple fuels can be fed in same boiler.
•Two safety valves on separate nozzles are provided.
• Special type steam separator provided for Best quality steam.
•Two fusible plugs are provided as final safety.
• Air pre heater, water pre heater available to enhance output and efficiency
• Safety valve, steam stop valve, water level gauge glass & control switches mounted on the boiler
• Provided with secondary air ducting for complete combustion of fuel.
• Low stack temperature at boiler outlet
• Particulate emission controlled using Multicyclone Dust Collectors