Steam boiler is a closed vessel in which water is heated. The heated water exits the coal fired boiler for use in various process or heating applications in South Africa.
Features of 8 ton coal fired boiler in South Africa
The pressure vessel in a boiler is usually made of steel (or alloy steel), or historically of wrought iron. Stainless steel is virtually prohibited (by the ASME Boiler Code) for use in wetted parts of modern boilers, but is used often in superheater sections that will not be exposed to liquid boiler water. In live steam models, copper or brass is often used because it is more easily fabricated in smaller size boilers. Historically, copper was often used for fireboxes (particularly for steam locomotives), because of its better formability and higher thermal conductivity; however, in more recent times, the high price of copper often makes this an uneconomic choice and cheaper substitutes (such as steel) are used instead.
Technique of 8 ton horizontal coal fired steam boiler in South Africa
1. Drum layout from top to bottom is compact and uniform heating.
2. Water mains cycle structure increases heated areas and improves the water cycle effects, effectively the thermal efficiency.
3. Upper gearing factory can short the installation cycle and low the installation costs.
4. Body adopts dual-rear-drum vertical structure, full layout heating surface and high thermal efficiency.
5. Mechanization combustion, environmental protection and energy conservation.
6. Auxiliary equipped and controlled high level.
7. Body and base use two pieces to leave the factory, installed in a short period and low installation costs.
We are offering a wide variety of high quality horizontal coal fired steam boilers to our clients. This range of 8 ton coal fired boilers is made by using latest technology and superior quality raw material which ensure its durability and hassle free performance in South Africa.