The markets of energy biomass are developing rapidly and becoming more international. More and more biomass steam boiler is sourced from abroad, especially by large biomass-users. Comprehensive information of the current bioenergy market is an essential factor for contributing the market development. From the current statistics, we found that our 13 ton biomass boiler is very popular in India, so i decided to introduce it to you.
Features of 13 ton biomass steam boiler
1.Compact structure, small floor area, monolayer boiler room, low investment of capital construction;
2.Easily assembled boiler, short installation period, low installation cost;
3.Rationally designed heating surface, smooth water circulation, fast heating up, higher water pressure and thermal efficiency;
4.Air inlet chamber is separate, and each air inlet can be adjusted independently. Electrodeless speed governing fire grate can burn fuel sufficiently.
5.Electronic control is equipped with the automatic control& detecting instrument. It owns the advantages of great automaticity, safety and simple handling.
Advantages of 13 ton biomass steam boiler in India
1. Small size, less investment: we uses efficiency threaded pipe. So hot water boiler that output water temperature≤150 ℃ , with a smaller capacity steam boiler is less than other coal fired horizontal steam which has the same capacity,So boiler room will spend much less money.
2. No need special protection when power off: the hot water is mixed cycle and the water capacity is large, so the special protection is no need for damage caused by vaporization when power off.
3. The efficiency of the boiler is higher: the spiral gas tube is placed inside the boiler,so there will br no cool air entre.This can reduce heat loss and the working rate of this boiler is highest.
4. Heating fast: there many spiral gas tubes in the boiler and almost half of the boiler shell can be heated,so the temperature can up soon and the time was shorter than the water-tube boilers.
5. Safe and reliable: the special structure and materials make the boiler being with high safety.
Biomass steam boiler in India
The objective of the article is to obtain a global overview of the biomass boiler used in industrial in India and transport sectors and to compose lists of the largest users of energy biomass. Various statistics, databases, reports, and reviews, most of them publicly available, have been utilized during the study to examine plants that either refine biomass for use in transportation and heating purposes or plants that convert biomass into heat and power.